Monday, February 12, 2007

"Chicken Enchiladas"


So I made chicken enchiladas on Sunday night. Recipe from Southern Living - absolutely delicious and looked good but way too much work - at least this recipe.
Everything was done from "scratch" and there is an easier way - I found out as I searched for "Lazy Lady Enchiladas"!
We found we prefer mozzarella cheese rather than cheddar on top but no big deal. Also, I used lots of fresh mushrooms in place of the red pepper.
Being new to blogging, I haven't read how to link to this page so will learn that and then provide the recipe. Can cook- can't compute! How very interesting one son is a chef and one is a "computer guy" ---

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your enchiladas sounded so good,
can't wait for you to post the recipe.
will try and make them too.