Monday, April 2, 2007

Love for Helena


Just reading Helena's blog and feel for her. I sure do love the house she pictured. My thoughts are offerings only and I hope not offensive in any way.
It seems on the journey thru life, sometimes the best comes along if we do our best and then "stand back".
Something so simple as dinner -one night I was at a loss! Didn't feel like making anything I had in the house. I was chatting with my neighbor and offered her something from our garden. She in turn, gathered up the ingredients for a delicious salad from hers. Opened a can of tuna and voila! Dinner.
Another time (years ago), I was working and just sick from the heat. Computer son showed up and said to go for a bit. Get cooled off - he'd take over.
One Valentine's afternoon I was on the bed dozing, kind of worried as our (14yr. old) chef son was about 20 minutes late. He arrived home holding a long stem rose behind his back!
As I think about things, I really feel life will go well, Helena. Just remember you're wrapped in the arms of love of a blogging community!

3 comments:

JeanMac said...

PS Helena- did you notice the little birdie is winging his way East? Hope you had an OK day!

Helena said...

Dear Jean,

You are such kind soul!

I feel the same as you: all we can do is our best, and then stand back.

There's much more I'd like to say, but I've got the flu and must get back to bed... sniffle, sniffle.

I'll take that bluebird of happiness with me, though!

Thanks and big hugs to you.

JeanMac said...

Yuck, the 'flu in the springtime!Hope you feel better soon.
Really look forward to an update on your job search - I have been thinking about you!