Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yes, Ma'am

So I get to Shirl's today and there's a 2" leather belt in her hand- and she's kind of keeping a beat with it - I know I'm late, Ma'am, yes, right away Ma'am.

Then she told me it's for her exercise - alrighty then- goof off time, ha,ha.

Anyway, we did arrive late so Robin fed us supper - good trade off. Shirl stood by the computer(thanks, Elaine) and quickly skimmed thru her email and the blog. It was sure nice for her to be able to read all the well wishes from you ladies.

Well, another wild Saturday night at our house- how do we keep up??

Hope you folks are all well and having a good weekend. Will "talk" later or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I seem to have a lot of those "wild Saturday nights" recently. I did watch the curling from Calgary, and saw the Jones team slip past Kelly's Kelowna team. I was hoping for Kelly, but it wasn't to be. They've really had a great year tho. Guess if and when I get able to get around better I'll have to make something happen on Saturdays and Sundays. They are the quietest days of the week for me. Thank goodness for email and your blog. Glad to hear you will have your desk, etc close by, it will be handier for you. My computer is set up in a room right across the hall from my bedroom. I usually play a couple of games of Scrabble before I go to bed.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....another scrabble player.
My virtual opponent seems to get the better of me at times....that will teach me to be more humble....
LOL The unfortunate part is you
cannot challenge the computer...IT is always right no matter how
impossible the word seems or
spelled...

JeanMac said...

could someone me a link to Scrabble- I only have Solitaire thanks

Unknown said...

My scrabble game is a disk that I bought at Staples. I probably have it on my computer somewhere, but just didn't know where to look for it. I think the game was $10 or $12. I also have Phlinx To go and MahJongg that my sister gave me last year. I enjoy them also.