Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Day to Appreciate!


There is so much to write about that I may do point form - wouldn't want the thousands who read my blog to fall asleep. Use caution anyway, ha, ha.

(1) It's an absolutely gorgeous day here - sun is hot already
(2)I think have myself turned around to a decent sleep schedule (bed by 10:30pm and up early~but that's better than being up half the night and still up early, right!)
(3)Just reading in our local paper"Poverty is every one's business, you may not be as immune to adversity as you think"
(4)This blogging has given me a release of sorts and usually I write a bit tongue-in-cheek to ease the ache.
(5)I love, love, love everyone I'm met on my blog & feel as if I know you personally.
(6)So far I've only had to remove a few comments I felt were not in keeping with the spirit of my blog - I try to keep it that way.
(7) Anonymous isn't "anonymous" in the world of computers and like our parents used to say, "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say anything"
(8)As I observe and interact with people, it seems we all have the same goals, have friends, be successful in whatever your endeavor, be able to live in some comfort - can anyone else add others?
(9)It's funny, a stranger just rang the doorbell (selling) and it got me off my brilliant train of thought so mercifully I will end this post. Have a great day where ever you are and whatever you are doing today.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful Post!! I hope you have a beautiful day too.

JeanMac said...

Thanks, Kim. That's sweet of you.