Friday, June 15, 2007

What's Up for Your Friday?


Hope everyone has a good day - I have to make a major effort to "do" the yard today as my neighbors are having a BBQ tonight. Actually, all that I really need to do is cut the back and front lawns. Our (exceptional) neighbor cut my side lawn last night. Hey, maybe I should be offended - just kidding. It's on a bit of a slope and wears me out - last week he found me lying by the mower panting for help - ha,ha. Maybe that did it. Anyway, what a dear. Thank you, Rob!

The party is a shower for friends of theirs. We are headed in to town for dinner at 5pm so it will give them a few hours of privacy.

Bit overcast so perfect for working. The garden is growing like mad and so are the weeds. I do love my beds - the weeds are easy to pull and see.

Have I bored you to sleep yet - no, well, I'll try harder next post. Have a good one, Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your outing was a great one.
After all the yard work, you deserve te break.

JeanMac said...

wonderful