Wednesday, July 4, 2007

30 = 90


So it was 30 here today. A bit too warm for me. Local regulations make us strip our apple tree (if we not commercial growers - even tho we get everything professionally sprayed). Long story short, our tree has a lot of green baby apples (Red Delicious). They are about 2" so give you a pretty good wake up if one hits you. And many hit me - hey, I have an excuse now.

Mowed the front and side lawns. With about 3 "swipes" left, I turned mower off. Too tired to finish. Rob, our neighbor came out and finished it. What a dear. The back lawn and the pool lawn has to be cut but I think a goat is in order.

Hope all my USA friends had a great day.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm w/ you, on 90 degrees being hot, I've been outside the last two days - mostly in the shade- while we rubbed the kids down w/ sun screen who were out in the pool.