Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Watery Ways


So, I decided to get pro - active and check with the paint store about my painter's practice of adding water to my paint. They totally freaked. Told me that only if it's 90 degrees outside, maybe OK to add no more than 1/2 cup.

I warned my sister about his watery ways and they watched him like a hawk. He still insisted on trying so they had to literally sit there. He wanted to come while I was at my dental appt. No way, *ose.

He has a few things to finish at our house Tuesday so Mama will be babysitting his every move. Thank goodness it's only baseboard trim, etc. Don't think I'd ever let him paint walls again. Pitiful, eh?

The guys doing our renos are so great - I take off and it's done properly.

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

Mmmm, is there a Better Business Bureau or something, to report this painter to? Yish......

Mari-Nanci