Saturday, April 19, 2008

Full Circle

Reading the paper and collected all the flyers. Looked at my list from last week. Most items/errands are crossed off - need new paper for list and where is my pen?

Right, paper in the desk, sit down to get it, computer grabs my sleeve. Write about dishwasher. Just remembered, DW is full of clean. Empty DW.

What was I doing? Oh, yeah, getting paper. See plants are dry. Get watering can from laundry room. Yikes, forgot a load in dryer. Folded sheets. Put them away, miracles never cease:)

Walk down the hall from linen closet to finally get my pen & paper. See computer - write post. Sigh - - -

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! When ever I go to do one thing, I remember something {or things} which have to be done, before I can begin, that which I was about to begin. Yish............

Repeat, glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Mari-Nanci