Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Musings - - -


The peas are done for the season, vines "resting" in the compost bin. We just eat them when we pick. I never plant enough for freezing.

Today, beans are ready again, hopefully enough to freeze a few meals.

Politically incorrect, but I finally have green lawns. For years, I didn't water them - looked like hay fields. Now that it's to be in the 30's, I'll have to let them go again. Nice to look at for a bit.

The laundry is done, just have to put it all away. For 2 people - can't imagine how we use so much. (Awfully dirty or awfully clean:)

Well, the beans await so have to head to the garden - it's 25 already. We have an appt. at 12:40pm but it's close to home.

Just vacuumed thru so that's it til Thursday.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Putz said...

yep my peas were like heaven, so many peas so little time, you haave heard like my daughter says so many men so little time

Nancy M. said...

How special that someone paid for your "toll". We have been a part of that too! The story of your little robins was sweet.

smilnsigh said...

Yesssssssssss, how do 2 people need so much washing and drying and folding??????????????

She says with 3 loads of clean, now waiting to be folded. My most-unfavorite thing to do.

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces