Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Our lovely daughter-in-law flew home yesterday to visit family and friends. Mark told me she should arrive at 1 a.m. Well, I lay awake and finally, at 1:10 a.m. was able to doze off for the night!

Our weather is "feeling" very different. This morn, we saw our company depart at 7:20 and I felt moisture and a chill in the air - not complaining as it's been in the 30's.

Have been reading blogs and now reality hits - the lawns are so long that I think wild animals are grazing safely out there.

Have a good day, Everyone.

2 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Awww, don't cut the lawns. That wild critter looks sooooo comfy out there. You'd not really want to disturb him would you? ,-)

Miss Mari-Nanci

Bear Naked said...

I'd lose the lion and get some goats or sheep.
And then come winter --yum--if you know what I'm saying.

Bear((( )))