Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scary Anger - - -

Waiting in line for the green, left lane has a green, left turn arrow. My window was up, but thru it, I heard a blood curdling scream. A young fellow in the third car back of the line, was out of control, yelling for the cars ahead to GO! and a few other choice phrases.

I slipped my hand over my car door lock, hoping he didn't see it and didn't jump out of his car to approach the guys in his lane. He was driving a hot little silver sports car and looked so handsome and well groomed.

Wonder what his home life is like - I guess, I mean hers. Keep safe.

1 comment:

Bear Naked said...

Everyone is in such a hurry and good manners and patience have disappeared from our society.
I think I probably would have locked my door also like you.

Bear((( )))