Friday, August 29, 2008

So I'm Bugged - - -


Wayne has been sick for 5 days and I thought I had escaped - sigh - - -

As long as I only have a bad cold and sore throat, I can deal with it - a 'flu would be another story.

Anyway, my brother mentioned getting some Co*d - FX into me right away.

That stuff works miracles. My throat is still sore but a lot of my congestion and runny nose is a thing of the past after one day!

So, CFX - I love you and highly recommend you - something I never do.

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Sounds like a worthwile tip. I'm writing it down. Thanks.

smilnsigh said...

Good!!!!!!!! Anything which lessens a cold, is wonderful.

But still so sorry you had to get it too. Bleahhh...

Too dang soon for colds and such! Bleahhh... As if my not *approving* of an early cold season, was going to do anything about it, hu? -heh-

Miss Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog