Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Neighbors

This morn I dragged myself to the road, towing garbage can on wheels and recycling bags loaded on top. Wish my garbage can had a motor, then I could ride it out. Being I hadn't showered yet, I pulled my hoody up like bank robbers and cool teens.

His truck was smack in the middle of our drive, he's on his cell, I'm off in lala land, deep in thought.

"Hope my truck's not in the way??" To be honest, I really hadn't noticed. They are so sweet, it's an unspoken rule, do whatever and if I have to "get out" I'll let you know. He has mowed my lawn, leveled my side drive, used drive to store soil, etc. It is always left better shape than before.

And-----we're invited for dinner tomorrow. People like this are so special. And, she brought home made pear mincemeat over today. Yum!

Bless you both and thanks for keeping an eye on us, too.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

You are truly blessed.
Love and hugs

smilnsigh said...

What wonderful, wonderful friends!!!!!!

And now for some much needed {by me} silliness! :-)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Please come over and see my costume!!! For PEA'S Halloween Party on Friday. Are you going?!?

I am soooo cute, and perky, and pretty!!!!!! Stop laughing! This is the Net, ya'know! And a Party is in Virtual Reality, ya' know! Where anything is possible!!!! -giggles-

Happy Halloween hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci

Nancy M. said...

I am so glad you have such good neighbors! And the home made pear mincemeat! How special!