Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weird and Wired

Why am I so weird and so wired? Maybe I'll become a bag lady, pushing my cart of possessions without a care in the world.

I have a car, home, food in the fridge and clothes on my back. I have to give up this worrying. Why do I worry about every little thing?

Used to ask my man, are you worried about "---"? "No, you do it for me."

Got up a half hour ago - woke up, thought of something and had to think (worry) about it. Am I the only one who does this? It doesn't change anything to worry.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

When you begin to worry change your thoughts right away and focus on the good.
Love you

Chatty Crone said...

I'm not a doctor, but I do think when we have troubles - upon troubles - upon troubles - the chemicals in our brain change. Have you ever asked the doctor for a mild anti-anxiety medication - just to get through these tough times for awhile? Anxiety makes you worry - you can't help it. You have some serious things to worry about, maybe these other worries are a diversion? I don't know, but I'll be praying and thinking about you.

Trish said...

Thinking of you and praying for you. Xoxo

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Bless you during these struggles. I agree with Chatty when she says that our brain chemicals change with stress. Try not to look at the big picture all at once...just one frame at a time. Take care, there's an angel on your shoulder.