Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yogurt Treatment

Read that plain yogurt, applied to your feet, allowed to dry, then washed off, beautifies.

The wheels started turning - why only my feet? Was planning to make a cake - why not make Jean beautiful:) Got the yogurt out, hair band in my hair and I'm ready to go.

Doing my back was difficult until I used masking tape to attach a sponge to a bath brush. I looked like a mime. Buddy always likes to check out my bathroom activities - I cracked the door open a bit, he peaked in and his fur stood up on his back. Serves you right, peeping Buddy.

Anyway, it was rather interesting to stand there smeared in yogurt, wishing it would dry faster. Jumped in the shower and scrubbed it off. Yes, helped a bit but not as promised:)

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

I hope this post was supposed to be funny because I am laughing! I'm suprised Buddy didn't attack you trying to devour the yogurt. You created quite a mental image to start my day. Thanks! LOL

JeanMac said...

It wasn't pretty, I tell you!When you scare a cat, it's pretty bad!

Mevely317 said...

I'm down here LMAO!!!
Thanks for the day brightener!

Chatty Crone said...

I am so glad to 'hear' that you are having some fun. I like the masking tape on a sponge - quite inventive.