Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Morning to Me - - -


So, I opened the kitchen blind which "caught" the lamp shade which moved the coffee carafe which knocked a glass on the floor - breaking it.

How's your morning going?

On another note, fall is in the air even tho it's 30 degrees (90) during the day. When I look out at 7am and open windows, there is a distinct dampness which wasn't there last week and the bright blue sky has high wispy clouds. Have a great day, I'm off the find my long johns.

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Well we're not ready for long johns yet but at least I now have hope that day might come.

Wendy said...

I sense the turning of the wheel too. Damp mornings, sun rising and setting a bit later, but still very hot here.

Dolores said...

Bless you heart, that's a heck of a way to start your day.

Fall???????? Oh my, not here. Everyday the weather is over 100 degrees and last night at 8:00 it was still 100.......
I'm moving to Canada.
Hugs,

^..^Corgidogmama said...

This post was such a hoot! This pretty much describes every day as I get closer to 60. We've had cooler days and nights here, and the thought of Autumn is growing each day.