Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Double Duty


So I always carry reading glasses in case I break my prescription one. The other day after cleaning the readers, I decided to model them - looked in the mirror, yup, still fit and can kind of see large objects with this number:)

My friends often set their readers low on their nose and Scrooge, high school teachers, etc. come to mind. So I did that - - - now I found a wonderful new way to support my sagging eyelids!
(This image is almost identical to mine - these are nicer and cooler though)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ԁo not know if іt's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your blog. It seems like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had
this hapреn previouѕly. Kudos

Here is my blog :: Red Kings Poker Bonus