Monday, July 18, 2016

Have You Driven a Fork Lately - - -

   So last night I pushed over a full, large water glass on the dining table - in a panic to grab towels, I knocked my silverware onto the floor.

Ran for the towels, mopped everything up, twirled around and drove the tines of my fork into the side of my foot - about where people tend to "grow" bunions.

Now, that's tough tissue to manage to drive a fork into - did I mention it bled like crazy - left a handsome trail to the bedroom and hopscotched over the carpet to the bath.

All is well this morn although my foot aches - wonder why - - -

(Oh, how did a fork drive into my foot, well, it just happened to land at the edge of a bound area rug so when I ran into it, the fork did not move:)

PS Anyone for dinner, I'll let you use my own special vicious fork - - -

4 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Yowch!:(
Tread carefully, m'friend!

KGMom said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Glad to find your "new" blog.
And, just know you have company on the unintended consequences of doing "dumb" things.
Hope you heal (or heel...) quickly.

Granny Annie said...

Things like that are easy to do these days. Too much on our minds Hope your foot has healed.

kenju said...

Ye-ouch! I can sympathize with that. Hope you're all well now.