Monday, April 23, 2007

The Hair Blues

So I have hair with "issues", ha,ha. On a trip with S&R in o5, I used the hotel shampoo. Got out of the shower and couldn't get a comb thru my hair! This is 11pm and I have to be presentable for a bus load of fellow passengers the next day. And my hair was about 4" long so couldn't pull it in a knot or bun or whatever. I had no cap to hide it and had to appear like a rat's nest til I could go find some shampoo at a store. BTW, the hotel shampoo was a lovely brand name. So now I carry all my goodies with me! The only stuff that works is Pantene or John Frieda.

2 comments:

Trish said...

JF is the best! I like the ones made special for brunettes -- it was a good day when Amy introduced me to JF hair stuff! I did get a chuckle out of the bus trip bad hair day...

JeanMac said...

I have a reputation for liking a "wind blown" look but that was pure and simple rat's nest.It felt like there was sand in my hair.