Monday, April 23, 2007

Taking Care of the Little Things

I just finished ironing my Hon's T- shirts and shirts. Am very conscientious about the care of my Man as critical eyes are everywhere in this regard. Naturally it is only a very few who cast their eyes as such but I never want anyone to be able to say his shirt wasn't pressed, his jeans not clean, etc. "He's not being cared for well". This goes for his physical person, also. One day a person very cruelly commented to him (!) on his eyebrows - they had grown too long to suit that person. I was so stunned I apologized to said person!!! Until then, I had never noticed them at all. Now I make sure they are trimmed - hopefully to the satisfaction of the eyebrow detective. Come on in and visit for a week - walk a mile in our shoes.

My DEEPEST thanks to all of you who do know and care. My thanks to those of you who thank me for taking good care of my/your Man. To do otherwise will never happen. Because I love him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thee Lady Barber of our town did an outstanding job of my husband's eye brows. I had never really noticed them on anyone else until he started going to her. Now I notice them all the time. Keep up the good work.

JeanMac said...

Thanks Elaine-

Anonymous said...

Jean, my hubby's barber trims his
eyebrows, mustache, and nose hairs.
It is all part of the haircut
package here...

JeanMac said...

yeah, here too but we were due for a cut/trim. incredibly rude comment regardless - people who really care about him don't care if his eyebrows are ready to be trimmed - and if she had any class she could not have mentioned it. Doesn't matter - will never happen again.