Friday, May 18, 2007

Never a Dull Moment at Our House - - -


So we BBQ'd the steaks, baked the asparagus and potatoes, made our lettuce salad. I serve most meals buffet style - I set the food out and lifted a T- towel on my huge bowl of raw vegs which were to be grilled! Actually, it worked out OK as we just made mega salads. I had marinated the vegs in Italian dressing so worked OK.

Couldn't believe how well the cheap little BBQ handled 4 large steaks. We have always bought large expensive BBQ's but being I'm not sure if/where we could be moving, didn't want to pay $800. and maybe not be able to have a BBQ.

Anyway, it was a nice day and ended well. Hope you all had good days, too.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Glad you had a fun evening! I'd like to know what kind of little bbq you have? Our big grill just kicked the bucket, so we are looking for another -- but not an expensive one!

JeanMac said...

A WalMart special! It was $69 and as far as I could see, cooked steaks every bit as well as our powerful one. Brand name is Nevada

Unknown said...

So now you know---Size isn't everything. HA

Anonymous said...

We have a very similar version.
In fact, we tend to use it more often, than the regular big one.
Very handy to take on picnics as
well.