Tuesday, May 1, 2007

So it's May!


Our sunshine headed off in directions unknown today! Actually, it was kind of good for working in my slave yard. I dug about 4' of tomato bed and cleared another pathway. My sweet neighbor leaned on the fence giving me encouragement. She and her hubby are going to help me haul away a gross amount of wood scraps from the back forty.

So if I get the garden dug soon it will be planting time. Too late for peas, I guess, but I'll get the rest in next week. I think I'll get the bedding plants as once May arrives, they go quickly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean, do you use the shovel, hoe
and rake or do you have access to
a rototiller?

JeanMac said...

I use a fork

Trish said...

My, you have been busy! We've been lazy -- just fishin' away most of the evening!

JeanMac said...

You are definitely the wise one,ha,ha.