Thursday, August 23, 2007


My Man celebrated his birthday August 11th and I had lots of gifts for him but the one gift I wanted eluded me. For quite a while I've been searching for a "perfect" sized plastic container for all his BBQ paraphernalia. Couldn't find just the right one so after he opened gifts, told him about it.

We walked into Walmart Monday and guess what - one perfect container, only one left. Now it doesn't take much to make me happy so I'm all excited to find it. Just as a lady walked past us, I mentioned that this was what I had been wanting for his birthday. She gave me a look of disdain! So, I smiled at her and said no more extravagant gifts for him next year. Think she got the point. Old battle ax:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on your Great Find~ I love Walmart. Always find what I'm looking for. But to need a big storage box~ that hubby of yours must have lots of Barbaque/ grill items. Well anyway Happy Cooking!!