Monday, April 14, 2008

Weird Connections

Have you ever reached for the phone, it rings - someone special to you is calling?

Or have you been dialing out to hear, beep,beep, beep, etc. and a best person in your life is dialing in?

Or you dial out and hear (heavy) breathing - thinking it's definitely a weirdo - hello? hello? and it's someone you care about.

Or you send an email and a friend has popped one off to you almost simultaneously?

I love those moments and like to feel it's a special bond or connection.

How about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has happened many times to me
and on the other end...my sister.
we both had a good laugh.We have both picked the same card for each others birthdays as well for other occasions.

smilnsigh said...

I call it Synchrinosity. And I love it. And try to always pay attention to all forms of it. Try to not sluff it off, as only chance, etc.

Nope, it's happened too many times for me. I know Synchrinosity when I see it. :-)

Mari-Nanci