Thursday, July 17, 2008

Faceless - - -


My friend used to say, "Just a minute, I have to put on my face." She was, ahem, mature, and did her makeup beautifully.

I have never liked it much for myself. Years ago, I'd mix a drop of foundation with my moisturizer - probably not a good idea but it felt "less there" on my face.

Every trip we make, I dutifully pack: mascara, foundation, blush and even eye shadow (horror).
Every trip we return, unpack my makeup case - still unopened!

This time, I went crazy and bought nail polish - can't remember the last time I applied it. Forgot to take it:)

4 comments:

smilnsigh said...

:-)))))))))

Once upon a time, I *had* to put makeup on, before going out the door. Once upon a time...

Now it's daily moisturizer with some sunblock... Liquid makeup dabbed on the age-related redish spots... Some soft lipstick, softly applied, if I think of it... And that's it. :-)

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces

Putz said...

me too, and i.m a man

Bear Naked said...

We could be twins.
I do the same thing.
Pack everything and use only lipstick (Sometimes.)

Bear((( )))

smilnsigh said...

Re: your comment in 'Smilnsigh'... Yes, I did dry Hydrangeas one year. They lasted and lasted and lasted!

Thank you for your suggestion, about the potted tomatoes, needing calcium. And E. thanks you, and said he'll get some bone meal and apply it.

Roses like it too, he was told. Have you heard that also?

Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces