(1) When weeding or picking, wear long sleeve shirt - my arms are all scratched/itchy from everything.
(2) If you have lots of zucchini and tomatoes, add onions and run thru the food processor, bring to a boil, fill freezer safe jars and/or Zip*ock bags. I don't add spices until I decide which dish I'll use it in.
(3) Keep up with your weeding - I didn't, so have equal weeds and wanted plants. I picked beans and blanched for the freezer today.
(4) Cut all your lawns at once (even tho you don't feel like it - we now have storms ) I did all the lawns earlier.
(5) Sit with a good book and watch the storms roll by - I'm reading fiction right now.