Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Madam*

So, after my seminar yesterday, I waited on the (downtown) street for my guy and his friend to come back for me. It was a lovely sunny day and I decided to lean on a lamp post - watching the world go by.

An elderly gentleman who attended also, needed info, so we traded phone numbers. As luck would have it, he was pulling his wallet out (for piece of paper) as our local R*mp drove by - Oh, great, he'll think I'm a lady of the night, well, afternoon.

Anyway, the patrol car slowed. Looked at my 86 year old new friend and at me, "Naw." He carried on with his day:)

3 comments:

Bear Naked said...

Well you have me seriously laughing here.
Thanks

Bear((( )))

Jeanne said...

Giggles

Beverly said...

Well, I don't think you are ever too old for th*t!!!! Oh, I am turning red!!!