Thursday, October 16, 2008

What Not To Do - - -

Hurrying as per usual and grabbed a garbage bag - "someone" put it in the container upside down, untied - you can guess the rest of the story!

Now, it may have been partly my fault for not putting the light on but !!!!!!!!!!

I'm dreamin' of turkey dinner so am going to take a frozen one out and sometime about 5pm Sunday, it should smell pretty good in our kitchen.

Oh, and did I mention it's pouring rain today - when am I going to get that final cut of the lawns done!

This is one lame post but considering my state of mind:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love turkey! today I made turkey soup so that's the end of mine for a while.

It's drizzling outside here and I still have to get my carrots, beets and dahlia's out of the ground...hopefully this weekend.

Time goes by so quickly, it seems like no sooner is the garden planted and growing good than winter is here!

enjoy your turkey....

Mandy

JeanMac said...

Hi Mandy - thanks for checking in.