Monday, December 1, 2008

We're Done!

Yeah, the Christmas decorating is done - this year I didn't do every room "due to circumstances beyond my control" but- it's done.

There's something about sitting by the tree, tea in hand, that just warms my soul - or maybe it was my hot bath:) Anyway, a few things to put away and that's it.

Tomorrow, we have a special guest coming for tea/coffee - I guess that starts our Christmas celebrating. On the weekend is a "live" manger put on by a large church - hopefully my man will agree to go.

Somewhere in the maze of days, I have to cook and bake! I love Christmas - but I need a maid!

Hope everyone had a good day.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Granny Annie said...

Congratulations on having your decorations up. I will probably get to mine on December 20th and I can assure you I'll have them down by January 1st. I love the Christmas lights and enjoy sitting by the tree sipping cocoa but I love to get the decorations down and put away.

Bear Naked said...

Congratulations Jean.
Why oh why did I agree to make new drapes for the living room AND dining room right before Christmas.
I need your maid also.

Bear((( )))

^..^Corgidogmama said...

We have the outside done. Want to clean as I go, all rooms, and then decorate. Hubby says he's going to be gone all day tomorrow...and all night too. Smart man, I'd go too, if possible!!!