Saturday, May 7, 2016

Just under the wire - - - - 

It's just under a year since I last posted  - no heart to do so. This morning I decided to give it a try and have forgotten a lot about posting and pics!

I can't thank readers enough who sent emails and asked about how life was. We truly are blessed to have blogging friends both near and far. Thank you - and yes, Doc, you may use that post in Menopause Momenta - I fear you will have a lot of material from my blog if I post the weird stuff I encounter every day - I guess they are menopause moment!




3 comments:

Susannah Anderson said...

It's good to hear from you, to know that you're still "hanging in there." Hugs!

Mevely317 said...

What a sweet surprise to see your name!
I don't recall having had your e-mail address, yet y'all have been thought of and held in my prayers.
God knew the details :)

Granny Annie said...

Good to hear from you. I often wonder and but don't know what to ask. It has been a year since we heard about Pretty also. Have to wonder about how you are managing and about Wayne.