Thursday, May 12, 2016

Post # 1 in series - - - Do What I Say, Not What I Do:)

Several months ago I dropped my Rx glasses as I was switching to my Rx sunglasses.

Fumbling around, I stepped on them and jumped as if they were a hot potato - as if that would help at that stage.

Anyway, long story short, new lenses and frames as I had ground them into the only patch of gravel in miles.

Tuesday, rushing to go into Wayne's care home - well, just re-read first few lines!

Couldn't believe it - always change from sunglasses to regular or vice versa - in the car - where it's safer - for the glasses!

Anyway, found weird old eyeglasses that would "do" for 10 days till I sport new ones - just over $700 worth of new ones.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

You and my sister could have a contest on who spends the most on new glasses or glasses repairs. $700...YIKES!

Wendy said...

Wow! Not fun!

kenju said...

I wear prescription glasses and the kind of sunglasses that fit right over them. I love not having to remove my glasses any time I exit the car.