Monday, January 15, 2007

The Hygienist is in----


Monday morning and the poor fellow still looked rather exhausted as he approached my desk. "Uh, morning, Ma'am. I met your hygienist on the weekend and she told me she worked here and I wondered - - - "Say no more, my Child".
Apparently in the heat of the moment names weren't exchanged - just occupations???
Using my most submissive posture, I proceeded to collect the hygienist and reunite her(figuratively, I hoped) with lover boy. I found her and the conversation was like this:
Me: "Someone is here to see you".
H: "Who?" icicles already well formed.
Me: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to intrude so didn't ask".
She hesitated, then - - "I'll be out in a moment".
His drool had already puddled on my desk when I returned.
I sat in expectant silence - tension was thick, the door handle turned, she emerged.
They screamed in unison - hands raised in horror. Each fled.
She to her cold, lily -white sanctum.
He to the warmth of hookers on Main.

No comments: