Friday, June 15, 2007

7 Things I Have Learned


Tagged by Trish, here is my list!
(1) I have learned family and friends are precious and irreplaceable.

(2) I have learned that I crave knowledge.

(3) I have learned to enjoy my retirement every day.

(4) I have learned and really believe that 99% of the people in the world are good.

(5) I have learned to hold our sons close to my heart.

(6) I have learned it's Ok to be sad as long as I move on afterwards.

(7) I have learned how to walk down the path of Alzheimer's with my husband, hand in hand, enjoying everyday to the best of our ability and being the best caregiver I can be for him - he would do the same and more for me.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Like your list and especially how you like and adore your husband.

JeanMac said...

He is such a wonderful, kind person.