Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mountain Road Report - - -


Well, I have to thank all of you who wrote and commented. I'm sorry to have closed things for a few days(!) but felt it was very boring - no zing in my writing. Still isn't.

After traveling mountain roads in winter for years, it just struck me "Road Closed - Road Opened"

Well, due to your kind words the blogging road is open again.

Hopefully, I won't bore you to death - only to sleep:) Great for insomniacs, though!

Thank you again.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad to see the blog road is open again- and where did you ever get the idea that your posts bore us? We look forward to hearing from you! I myself took a brief rest - had to sort thoughts and feelings.

JeanMac said...

Hey, Kim, good to hear from you!Also, glad to read your updates.

Anonymous said...

Glad your back Jean.....I enjoy
your comments, jokes, insights,
etc.

JeanMac said...

Thank you, Petra.

Trish said...

Very, very, very glad that you are back! Now I won't have that empty spot in my day...nothing could fill that happy little place held by reading your short but sweet daily postings!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back.