Monday, August 4, 2008

Diet Plan - - -

The plan you ask? Get on the end of a mower:)

Ate a substantial (ahem) breakfast knowing I'd wearing it off grunting, groaning and pushing our mower. I wonder how many extra calories you burn if you grunt and groan a lot - anyone know? If it helps, I should be pencil slim right about now.

It's very warm out - why do I mow in the heat of the day? Oh, cause I was browning 2 large pans of chicken breasts this morn. had to cool them, also. So tomorrow I'll make Curried Chicken and we'll have Teriyaki burgers, yum, yum, yum!

It's a stat holiday in Canada and I imagine folks are heading home. Weatherman cooperated wonderfully for all our tourist guests - the town was hopping and all rooms, camp facilities full.

6 comments:

Putz said...

can't do that

Granny Annie said...

Please tell me that at least you have a power mower. You're not pushing one of those old fashioned whirling blade ones are you?

Bear Naked said...

Okay you have made me feel guilty.
I am going to step away from the computer and get back on the recumbent exercise bicycle today.

Bear((( )))

JeanMac said...

Yes, granny, power but not self- propelled - it's Jean propelled.
Ha,ha,ha Bear.This is of necessity, believe me.

Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love
The summer is fast and fleeting
Enjoy every moment.

smilnsigh said...

Nope. No way you can get me behind a mower! Not even to lose needed weight!!! :-)

But actually, the Lactose Intolerance is helping with this issue. Gradual loss is being seen, which is the best kind anyway. So many deeeeeeelicious food items are now off my menu.

Yes, I have to experiment more with the stuff you take, and it helps you digest lactose. But... Life has been so much better, without lactose {and the ensuing hours spent 'On the Pot'!!! Yish!} that I don't really want to experiment much... Yet...

Eventually I'll figure out how much of what, I can safely consume at a meal. I do miss "Eggplant Parmesian"! Cheese of course. So I'll try that for sure. :-)

And great that the weather is cooperating with holiday and tourists coming to town. I live in a tourist city too. It's important.

'Miss' Mari-Nanci