Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uses For Coffee Filters - - -

Blogging posts are getting desperate when I resort to hints! Anyway, hope one of these makes your life easier.

(1) Cut slit in filter and poke Popsicle stick thru - catches messy drips.

(2) Spray your glass cleaner on surface, wipe with a dry, unused filter - no streaks.

(3) Prevent your cast iron pans from rusting by putting filters between them.

(4) Strain soup stock in a colander lined with a filter.

(5) Put several between plates, etc. as a buffer.

Now I'll go to bed and dream up a real post. Sleep tight, Everyone.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for the great ideas! I finally have a computer now...and the writer's block seems to be fading...so I am looking forward to reading your blog every day again! Thinking of you with love and prayers, xoxo

Granny Annie said...

That hint for using under popsicle sticks will qualify among the best things I've ever learned!